Discover More About Our Products
Dom Pérignon certainly doesn't need to be introduced. Its vintage champagnes are only produced in the best years, each with its own unique characteristics.
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010, cuvée of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, respects the company's motto: "the fullness of harmony". On the nose as well as on the palate, the wine has notes of fresh fruit, enriched by notes of sweet baked goods which give it elegance. It is an ideal champagne to accompany aperitifs, pâtés, foie gras, soft cheeses, shellfish, seafood and fish.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2010 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Gold colored with greenish reflections; fine perlage.
- Nose: Scent of yeast and fresh fruit.
- Mouth: Good balance between acidity and freshness; notes of fleshy fruit; very long finish.
NAME OF ORIGIN: Champagne
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir.
AGING: In steel tanks and in the bottle.
PAIRING: Appetizers, pâté, foie gras, soft cheeses, fish, seafood, lobster, crab, salmon, tuna, white meats.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 ° -12 ° C
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Nice colour. The Dom Pérignon Vintage S/coffret 2009 gave off aromas of yeast. Delicious, tasty, liked it.