Dom Perignon Vintage 200475cl
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
Discover More About Our Products
The Chef de Cave Richard Geoffroy speaks of Dom Perignon Vintage 2004 as the perfect embodiment of the ideal of the House. It is an elegant champagne, elegant and mineral. Still young, if not a baby, with time it acquires depth, intensity and consistency. A jewel in the heart of Champagne.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2004 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2030|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Dom Perignon Vintage 2004
Dom Perignon Vintage 2004 (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View:Dom Pérignon 2004 is of a light straw yellow colour.
- Nose: It offers aromas of brioche, almond, cocoa, white fruits and dried flowers.
- Palate: Although it is of a dense and creamy structure, it offers a soft and spicy touch with very fine bubbles.
VINEYARD: Dom Pérignon
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir,
PREPARING: The harvest began on 24th September with the grapes displaying excellent ripeness and health.
AGING: The sparkling wine has been ageing during 40 months in bottles.
PAIRING: Smoked fish, white meats, baked poisssons.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Perignon Vintage 2004
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.