Dom Perignon Vintage 200275cl
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2002 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Nero, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Dom Perignon Vintage 2002
Dom Perignon Vintage 2002 (Chardonnay, Pinot Nero and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Dom Pérignon 2002:
- View: Golden, a light foam.
- Nose: Fine nose with some notes of pineapple, white peach and honeysuckle light.
- Mouth: ripe, round and quite defined with good acidity, white peach and a good balance.
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: 45% Pinot Noir, 55% Chardonnay.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Perignon Vintage 2002
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.