Dom Perignon Vintage 199675cl
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1996 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Dom Perignon Vintage 1996
Dom Perignon Vintage 1996 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Dom Perignon 1996 is very light yellow with green highlights
- Nose: white peach, candied lemon, vanilla, praline and white pepper
- Mouth: a paradoxical add where rivals the equilibrium concentration. The structure is confirmed by its great definition. concentrated auqnue sober at times, this vintage opens dramatically, boasting an impressive and lasting wealth
PAIRING: Appetizers, Seafood, Fish Blue, White Fish, Pasta Soft cheeses. - See more at:
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
CELLAR: Dom Pérignon
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Perignon Vintage 1996
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.