Dom Pérignon Vintage 198575cl
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1985 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
Description of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1985
Dom Pérignon Vintage 1985 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Dom Pérignon Vintage 1985 has a greenish gold color
- Nariz: Intensely floral attack that soon gives way to acacia honey and fruit slightly dry
- Boca: Great fullness and vinosity, predominate reminiscent of figs, grapes that gives way to notes of undergrowth
CELLAR: Dom Pérignon
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1985
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.