Dom Pérignon Vintage 198375cl
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1983 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1983
Dom Pérignon Vintage 1983 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Dom Pérignon Vintage 1983 is golden in color with a wonderful green flash
- Nose: The nose is complex and elegant
- Taste: Initial taste roasted, toasted hazelnuts and-then a note and honey buns. On the palate, the attack is extraordinary, clean, even well structured. Compact and robust on the palate. Dense personality, seems perfectly balanced acidity. Long, in that it retains its freshness and even shows a subtle firmness, reminiscent of nuts
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
PAIRING: foie gras
GRAPES: Pinot Noir
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1983
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.