Dom Pérignon Vintage 197375cl
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1973 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
Description of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1973
Dom Pérignon Vintage 1973 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Dom Perignon 1973 has a bright yellow with some golden tones.
- Nose: notes of preserved then give way to notes of prunes.
- Mouth: very powerful on the palate with animal notes, vanilla and a final marking and slightly spicy roasted coffee.
CELLAR: Dom Pérignon
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1973
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.