Dom Perignon Vintage 197175cl
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1971 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
Description of Dom Perignon Vintage 1971
Dom Perignon Vintage 1971 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Dom Pérignon Vintage 1971 is light yellow, gold
- Nose: nose piercing flavors well blended as a polished stone. Sensations flow and mixed-toasty, spicy-contained experience in silence, expressing a reservation subtle
- Taste: In the mouth, long, very elegant, vivacious and daring. lovely fusional attack caramel and milk flows in warm notes of burnt wood and vanilla spicy, with lovely notes of undergrowth
GRAPES: Pinot Noir
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Perignon Vintage 1971
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.