Dom Pérignon Vintage 196475cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1964 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1964
Dom Pérignon Vintage 1964 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Dom Pérignon Vintage 1964 has an intense nutty tone that gives the age
- Nose: Separating the sugar candy of fruit and nutty aromas, this wine is even more rich and generous
- Mouth: young acidity fresh attack. The flavor continues sugar candy, offering exceptionally long finish
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
PAIRING: Foie gras
GRAPES: Pinot Noir
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1964
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.