Dom Pérignon Vintage 196275cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1962 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
Description of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1962
Dom Pérignon Vintage 1962 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Dom Pérignon Vintage 1962:
- View: pale gold and light.
- Nose: delicate, floral and fragrant, long live, lemon curd cream on a biscuit citron, a touch of pineapple.
- Mouth: fascinating and captivating, caramel notes.
GRAPES: Chardonnay (60%), Pinot Noir (40%).
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Pérignon Vintage 1962
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.