Dom Perignon Vintage 194775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1947 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
Description of Dom Perignon Vintage 1947
Dom Perignon Vintage 1947 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Dom Perignon 1947 has a slightly amber color with golden reflections
- Nose: It is a broad and complex wine with great fruit flavors and dry toast
- Mouth: characterized by an impressive length mouth.
GRAPES: 58% chardonnay, 42% pinot noir
WINERY: Dom Pérignon
How to serve
Reviews of Dom Perignon Vintage 1947
- Palate: The wine's opulence - contained and succulent, round at heart - reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea
- The weather in 2006 was mixed, but warm and dry overall. While July was scorching hot, August was unusually cool and wet. The almost summery weather in September made the vintage possible by drying out the few patches of botrytis and maturing the grapes far more than usual. The harvest began on September 11 and lasted nearly four weeks.
Dom Perignon 2006
Fantastic colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. It had a correct astringency.
I took this Champagne during a brunch.