Elaboration of Deutz Brut Rosé 2013
Deutz Brut Rosé 2013
- View: rose gold tones, vivid and bright.
- Nose: very fruity aromas of red berries nose and black fruit fresh and elegant delicacy.
- Mouth: precise and controlled mouth, scents of ripe fruit, sweet floral notes of rose petals. long and generous finish.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir (78%) and Chardonnay (22%).
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif or at the beginning of a meal, red meat or dessert.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 9 ° C
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region.More about the Winery
Reviews of Deutz Brut Rosé 2013
- It has a subtle nose of fresh strawberries, cherries and raspberries.
- The aromas are carried onto the elegant palate with added notes of pomegranate and gooseberry.
- Elegance and finesse!