Deutz Brut Rosé 201275cl
Deutz Brut Rosé 2009
Description of Deutz Brut Rosé 2012
Deutz Brut Rosé 2012
TASTING NOTES OF Deutz Brut Rosé 2012:
- View: salmon, fine and lively bubbles.
- Nose: Delicate and elegant raspberry, currant notes and flowers.
- Mouth: Fresh and frank attack, aromas of red fruits, fresh, lively and fruity, slightly spicy finish.
GRAPES: 100% Pinot noir.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers and shellfish.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region.More about the Winery
Reviews of Deutz Brut Rosé 2012
- It has a subtle nose of fresh strawberries, cherries and raspberries.
- The aromas are carried onto the elegant palate with added notes of pomegranate and gooseberry.
- Elegance and finesse!
Deutz Rose Vintage 2009
Deep colour at first sight. A Champagne with yeasty aromas. Voluptuous in the mouth.
It accompanied our desserts.