Deutz Brut Classic (half bottle 375ml) is a generous wine, beautifully combining warm fruits and red berries with citrus and brighter acidic notes, orchard fruits and white flowers. With an expansive floral bouquet in equal parts Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay, it has a delicious palate of poached pear and berries, lemon cream, custard and a pronounced vein of smoked minerality that lasts in the finish. The Brut Classic, like all Deutz Champagnes, has the distinctive elegance and finesse of the house, which has made Deutz Champagne one of the most respected champagne houses, and which is reflected in this fine champagne. Its traditional method of mixing several vintages ' from twenty of the best Crus de Champagne ' and its slow and careful aging, mean Deutz Brut Classic is associated with luxury, celebrations and romance.
Technical sheet · Deutz Brut Classic
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||37.5cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Deutz Brut Classic 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Deutz
Deutz Brut Classic 375ml (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Deutz Brut Classic 375ml has a deep golden color. Its bubbles are very thin
- Nose: very expressive nose, floral scents (hawthorn, white flower), then toast smells of marzipan, ripe fruit (apple, pear)
- Mouth: mouth gather in the cool smoothness Chardonnay with Pinot Noir grape, and a refined vinosity. Silky texture and flavors well blended
PAIRING: Ideal at the time of the aperitif, with fish and white meats
- STORAGE: taste from now or allowed to age 3 years in cellar yet
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 9 º C
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about Deutz Brut Classic 375ml
More reviews about Deutz Brut Classic 375ml
Posted on 22/01/18 at 12.49
- View: Intense golden. fine bubble slow release.
- Nose: elegant, apple, acacia flowers, confectionery and pastries background.
- Mouth: fresh, fruity, creamy on...
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
Posted on 26/02/14 at 16.28
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Black, Pinot Meunier
PAIRING: Ideal as an...