“- The Cuvee William Deutz is a tribute to the brand's founder.
- Its distinctive power gives it a special place amongst the Deutz range.
- Intensely seductive, with a bright golden hue, this is a generous wine both in its structure and flavours. These are fresh, suave and well-built.
- Its true panache lies in the lingering memory of its taste.”
“Brand: DEUTZ | Country: France | Champagne | Type: White Wines | Vintage: 2006 | Volume: 75cl | Appellation: Champagne | School Drinking: 12. 0% / Vol. | Sale prohibited to minors. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation”
“Brand: DEUTZ | Country: France | Champagne | Type: White Wines | Vintage: 2002 | Volume: 75cl | Appellation: Champagne | School Drinking: 12. 0% / Vol. | Sale prohibited to minors. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation”
-View: Cuvée William Deutz 1999 is gold crystal
-Nose: powerful and complex nose shows aromas of apples, ripe tropical fruit, lightly toasted, with notes of sweet spice and butter.
- Mouth: Bubbles intense, fine and lasting. Elegant long finish.
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
PAIRING: Ideal with lobster and grilled lobster
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier”
-View: Deutz William Deutz 1998 has a golden color crystal
-Nose: generous in its structure
- Mouth: generous in his tastes, his goste noble and refined. On its freshness and flavor are mixed frame.
PAIRING: refined dishes accompanies foie gras, caviar, lobster, fish (grilled or with sauce liger) and white meat subtly enhanced with exotic flavors. wonderfully accompanies sushi, in general the dishes of Asian cuisine
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
GRAPES: 55% Pinot Noir, 35% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Meunier”
“A golden color with bright reflections of crystal, a powerfully rich and expressive nose, with aromas of white fruits stewed, highlighted by notes of honey, spices, ginger and nutmeg nut preserved. The palate is lively, fresh and well defined, with delicate flavors of spices and fresh cookies with fine touches of stewed fruit, honey and fresh roasted almonds.”