Cuvée William Deutz 200675cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Cuvée William Deutz 2006
Cuvée William Deutz 2006
TASTING NOTES OF Cuvée William Deutz 2006:
- having: Deutz William Deutz 2006 has a golden color crystal
- Nariz: generous in its structure
- mouth: It is generous in its flavors, its noble and refined goste. In frame freshness and flavors are blended.
PAIRING: refined dishes accompanied by foie gras, caviar, lobster, fish (grilled or liger sauce) and white meat subtly enhanced with exotic flavors. beautifully accompanies sushi, generally dishes of Asian cuisine
WINERY: Champagne Deutz
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cuvée William Deutz 2006
Taste: The high acid, citric early on, green apples, hints of mineral, light hint of bread.
Comment: A very fine champagne. Easy to drink and still perceived complex. The right high acidity in the wine.
Deutz Cuvée William Deutz Brut 2002
- Its distinctive power gives it a special place amongst the Deutz range.
- Intensely seductive, with a bright golden hue, this is a generous wine both in its structure and flavours. These are fresh, suave and well-built.
- Its true panache lies in the lingering memory of its taste.