“- Intense and complex nose with aromas of fresh red and tropical fruits.
- Lively attack, round, structured and balanced palate.
- Beautiful length.
- Perfect to drink as an aperitif and yet can be paired with foods like guinea fowl, braised salmon, grilled lobster and seafood.”
“Intense, powerful nose with aromas of red and jammy fruits. Lively attack, round, structured and balanced palate. Beautiful length. Suggested food pairings: guinea fowl with blueberries, braised salmon, grilled lobster.”
“- Elegant and stylish- will knock you off your feet.
- Colour: Intense, iridescent blonde.
- Bubbles: Lively.
- Nose: Intense, pronounced, red and jammy fruits.
- Palate: A beautifully balanced Champagne, with intense flavours of tropical fruit, vanilla & cream conveyed in a velvety effervescence, with a lingering, creamy finish. Round and refreshing with a long finish.
- This vintage Champagne goes really well with Aperitif, first dished,Grilled lobster, white butter fishes.”