Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam
Product not available in United Kingdom
£287.10 + £8.61 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: Wine Must (Italy)
£ You will receive 4.4 points for each unit bought
Six generations of the Bollinger family have maintained the brand's style, dry and roasted, recognized instantly by connoisseurs around the world. Famous for its strict quality standards and its adherence to the meticulously carried-out traditions in the individual vinification of each Orujo and Crus, its fermentation in barrels and the long aging on lees before disgorgement have guaranteed that for generations, it has been the favorite of greats like Queen Victoria of England, as well as characters such as James Bond, Agent 007. Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam, with a golden color distinctive of black grape varieties, the fine and elegant bubbles, pleasant aromatic complexity of ripe fruit and roasted apples with spicy touches. On the palate, vinous and long, its dryness stands out along with toasted flavors in the mouth, round, full-bodied and ripe. This makes it a perfect companion for fish and poultry. Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam 3L is presented in an elegant Bollinger Red wooden box. A classic to be enjoyed.
Technical sheet · Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||300cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsSnacks and appetizersFruitsPlums|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam has a nice golden color. Very fine bubbles.
- Nose: The nose has a beautiful beautiful complexity, ripe fruit and spicy aromas, with notes of baked apples, applesauce and peaches.
- Mouth: On the palate, there is a subtle combination of structure, length and liveliness. Bubbles are like velvet. Flavors of pear, brioche and spicy aromas, hints of fresh walnuts.
PAIRING: White meat, seafood stew, fish blue
GRAPES: Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in champagne, which...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam
Posted on 13/07/19 at 05.31
Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam
More reviews about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Jeroboam
Posted on 06/07/15 at 11.26
- View: golden color with greyish. Fine bubbles forming a rosary ending in an elegant crown. Clean and bright.
- Nose: Aromatically is complex, where ripe white fruit with spicy sweet on a stylish background pastry stand. It also gives us some aniseed souvenir, stewed fruit and nuts such as walnuts.
- Mouth: The attack is nice with a structured palate, large and vivid carbon velvety and balanced acidity. It has a long post average taste aromatic retronasal memories ripe white pear, cinnamon, nuts and always brioche with a slightly herbal background
APPELLATION: Champagne (France)
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Meunier, Pinot Meunier
WINE PAIRING: Appetizers, Desserts, Chicken, Cheese, Chocolate, chocolate Coulanges, Havarti Cheese
TEMPERATURE: 10 ºC
Posted on 10/06/15 at 06.58
Bollinger Cuvée Brut Jeroboam
Has a strong colour. Good yeast aromas enhance a wine's bouquet. The tastes a little bit oily in the mouth.
This wine wasn't good enough for our dinner.
Posted on 09/06/15 at 04.02
Bollinger Cuvee Jeroboam
Attractive and intense colour. Mixed aromas of yeast and bakery. Cool and pleasant.