The Bollinger R.D. : a sparkling wine from Champagne produced by Bollinger vinified from pinot noir, chardonnay and pinot nero. The Bollinger R.D. is the ideal sparkling to combine with cheese and starters. According to Drinks&Co users, this sparkling wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
“I especially liked the colour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose.A very light taste.
The combination of this Bollinger R.D. Récemment Dégorgé Magnum and meat did not seem appropriate, best pair it with fish.
At a friend's wedding.”
- View: Champagne Bollinger Récemment Dégorgé Wooden Case 1997 is colour gold with fine bubbles.
- Nose: Complex and elegant. Dried flowers, pear, citrus (lemons), peach, nuts. Fund mineral.
- Mouth: Fresh and lively. Elegant and structured. Long aftertaste.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- View: Straw yellow gold
- Nose: The nose smells great with all kinds of notes of dried fruits, white flowers, apple compote, pastry
- Taste: Taste pungent, powerful with a beautifully integrated carbonic.
Background very long aftertaste of nuts.
GRAPES: 65% 35% Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
AGEING: Aged in cellar for at least 8 years
TEMPERATURE: 10 ºC
“This Bollinger R d must not be missed if you are planning a toast. In a tasting course we had the pleasure to try.
It had a deep colour at first sight. I loved the smell of baking. I noticed a kind of salty aftertaste in the finish.”