Bollinger R.D. 2002
Product not available in United Kingdom
£199.14 + £6.09 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Univers Millésimes (France) Free shipping from £435.00 in this store
£ You will receive 3.05 points for each unit bought
Six generations of the Bollinger family have maintained this brand and style, dry and roasted. The connoisseurs of the world recognize it instantly, and it is famous for its strict quality standards, and its adherence to the meticulously carried out tradition of individual fermentation of each Orujo and Crus, its fermentation in barrels, and long aging on lees before disgorgement have made it a favorite for generations among great people like Queen Victoria of England and famous characters such as James Bond, agent 007. Bollinger RD is a luxury champagne, aged in the cellars of Bollinger for a minimum of 8 years. Its slow ripening increases the aromatic complexity, developing a very original style that is fresh, intense, and spectacular.
Technical sheet · Bollinger R.D.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2002 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Nero (60%), Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Extra Brut|
If you liked Bollinger R.D. 2002, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger R.D. 2002 (Pinot Nero, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Bollinger R.D. 2002 is a golden color with subtle gold highlights.
- Nose: aromas of ripe fruit, stewed quince especially, but also a little note discreet honey. In a second step, the notes of toast or expressed caco giving way to notes of anise and nutmeg.
- Mouth: The attack fleshy on the palate. Power but also balance with a long finish. Mineral finish with hints of bitter lemon revealing nice touches.
Grapes: 60% Pinot Noir, 40% Chardonnay.
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in champagne, which...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger R.D. 2002
Posted on 14/07/19 at 05.12
Bollinger R.D. 2002
23 believed 71% of Grands Crus and 29% Premiers Crus - Volume: 12 - Apogee: From a present - Service: 9 - Agreement (s): Lobster risotto was swimming creamy land and sea squab with risotto of spelled truffle
More reviews about Bollinger R.D. 2002
Posted on 20/08/16 at 13.41
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 03/10/17 at 07.42
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Bollinger R.D. 2004
Bollinger R.D. Récemment Dégorgé 2004
In the end, this Bollinger R.D. Récemment Dégorgé is good with a little acidity really pleasant.
Reviews about Bollinger R.D. 1997
- View: pale straw gold
- Nose: It has attractive aromas of caramel and citrus fruits.
- Palate: A mouth attractive, very young, a touch of coffee too, but the caramel is the flavour most obvious
GRAPES: 75% Pinot Noir and 25% Chardonnay.
AGEING: Aged in cellar for at least 8 years
TEMPERATURE: 10 ºC
PAIRING: Appetizers, Poultry, Seafood, Fish Blue, White fish, soft cheeses.
- View: Champagne Bollinger Récemment Dégorgé Wooden Case 1997 is colour gold with fine bubbles.
- Nose: Complex and elegant. Dried flowers, pear, citrus (lemons), peach, nuts. Fund mineral.
- Mouth: Fresh and lively. Elegant and structured. Long aftertaste.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.