Bollinger R.D. 1976
Product not available in United Kingdom
£677.55 + £16.70 Shipping (48 hours)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
£ You will receive 10.38 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 1 units left!
Wine Spectator 88/100:
Very mature in flavor, big and dry on the palate. Assertively winey, like aged Chardonnay, backed by full effervescence, firm acidity and a touch of astringency.
Technical sheet · Bollinger R.D.
If you liked Bollinger R.D. 1976, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger R.D. 1976 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Bollinger R.d. Brut 1976 is yellow with a bright light
- Nose: Great depth, hints of nuts and honey, perfumes that evoke the cake tartin. Aromas of undergrowth, a scrambled mushrooms
- Taste: Complex aromas of stone fruits, relieved time steps. Notes of mocha, cocoa and truffle. A great structure.
PAIRING: All variants of risotto, particularly lightly truffled mushrooms, hunting caren, Comté or Gruyère Swiss cheese
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in champagne, which...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
More reviews about Bollinger R.D. 1976
Posted on 03/02/15 at 05.18
Bollinger R.d. 1976
Posted on 04/12/14 at 12.52