Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007
Product not available in United Kingdom
£102.66 + £6.92 Shipping (7 - 13 days)
Shipping: Bullesimes (France)
£ You will receive 1.57 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 3 days.
Technical sheet · Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
If you liked Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007:
- View: delicate color coral.
- Nose: aromas of black currant and dry accompanied by a hint of mint: snuff blond notes and dried flowers.
- Mouth: delicate flavors; mirabelle notes, kirsch and freshly cut grass; a beautiful aromatic structure.
APPELLATION OF ORIGIN:
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
WINE PAIRING: red meat, pasta, rice
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in champagne, which...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
More reviews about Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007
Posted on 30/10/19 at 15.58
- inspires him his share of Pinot Noir red wine from one of the best Pinot vineyards in Champagne, the Cundocirc te aux Enfants
te Aux Enfants - documented Bollinger proud the quality of its red wines with a vanishingly small number of bottles of Pinot Noirs Cundocirc
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Posted on 11/07/19 at 11.07
Posted on 21/06/19 at 04.22
- View: champagne features intense pink color with bright reflections. The bubble is fine and sharp.
- Nose: pleasant and complex, reveals an intense bouquet of red fruits and citrus.
- Palate: The wine opens with a sharp attack then takes the volume and affirms its vinous character changing. Good balance with an aromatic dominant raspberry and gooseberry. The final, persistent, combines freshness and vinous.
La Grande Année Rosé Bollinger is a blend of grapes from the first terroirs and wines. The assembly of red wine from the iconic parcel "coast to children", located in Aia, and high white wine in oak barrels gives the complexity and size of this prestige cuvée. This year Great wine is produced only in great vintages.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2005
- To the eye: Salmon coloured with orange hues
- To the nose: Red currant and almonds aromas followed by spicy and grilled notes. Flavours of great Burgundy Pinot Noirs.
- To the palate: Surprisingly wine-like but also very lively. Aromas of cherries, or kirsch, and toasted bread.
- 68% Pinot Noir, 32% Chardonnay, 89% Grands crus, 11% Premiers Crus, 5% red Cote aux Enfants wine. At Bollinger, only very high quality harvests become vintage: vintage 2004 gives us beautifully wine-like champagne, with pleasant hints of a great Pinot Noir.
Bollinger la Grande Annee Rosé Vintage 2005
Nice and pretty colour. I loved the smell of baking. Astringent.
Reviews about Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2004
Bollinger Grande Année Rosé 2004
Unfortunately, it did not match with food, but the wine was really good.
I tried it when my best friends fot married.