Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 200775cl
Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
Description of Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007
Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007:
- View: delicate color coral.
- Nose: aromas of black currant and dry accompanied by a hint of mint: snuff blond notes and dried flowers.
- Mouth: delicate flavors; mirabelle notes, kirsch and freshly cut grass; a beautiful aromatic structure.
APPELLATION OF ORIGIN:
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
WINE PAIRING: red meat, pasta, rice
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru.More about the Winery
Reviews of Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007
- To the eye: Salmon coloured with orange hues
- To the nose: Red currant and almonds aromas followed by spicy and grilled notes. Flavours of great Burgundy Pinot Noirs.
- To the palate: Surprisingly wine-like but also very lively. Aromas of cherries, or kirsch, and toasted bread.
- 68% Pinot Noir, 32% Chardonnay, 89% Grands crus, 11% Premiers Crus, 5% red Cote aux Enfants wine. At Bollinger, only very high quality harvests become vintage: vintage 2004 gives us beautifully wine-like champagne, with pleasant hints of a great Pinot Noir.
Unfortunately, it did not match with food, but the wine was really good.
I tried it when my best friends fot married.