Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose
If you liked Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007 (Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007:
- View: delicate color coral.
- Nose: aromas of black currant and dry accompanied by a hint of mint: snuff blond notes and dried flowers.
- Mouth: delicate flavors; mirabelle notes, kirsch and freshly cut grass; a beautiful aromatic structure.
APPELLATION OF ORIGIN:
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
WINE PAIRING: red meat, pasta, rice
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in champagne, which...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007
Posted on 11/07/19 at 11.07
More reviews about Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2007
Posted on 21/06/19 at 04.22
- View: champagne features intense pink color with bright reflections. The bubble is fine and sharp.
- Nose: pleasant and complex, reveals an intense bouquet of red fruits and citrus.
Posted on 09/10/18 at 03.48
The producer Champagne Bollinger La Grande Anne Rosé 2007 was founded in 1829 by Athanase Louis Emmanuel, Count of Villermont. Today, it is universally...
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04
Posted on 23/03/18 at 04.17
- Dried grass and redberries on the nose with hints of fresh tobacco and dried flowers.
- Notes of mirabelle plum, freshly cut grass and kirsch on the palate.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2005
Reviews about Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 2004
Reviews about Bollinger la Grande Annee Rose 1999