Bollinger Brut Rosé
£51.07 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£306.41 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£824.55 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.78 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Bollinger Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Meunier (14%), Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Bollinger Brut Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger Brut Rosé (Meunier, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
Combine Spécial Cuvée from coppery highlights and intense depth of red wine. All light and depth. It reveals the full breadth of expression Spécial Cuvée. All Bollinger is there: presence and shyness, strength and finesse. Notes of small red fruits that are found in the forests and along the fences of the field to the warm hours of the summer evenings. Raspberries, blackberries, gooseberries. . .
Pairing: Ideal as an aperitif and with salmon
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in champagne, which...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger Brut Rosé
Posted on 20/02/15 at 16.28
Bollinger Brut Rosé
More reviews about Bollinger Brut Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- To the nose: the nobility of red berries: hints of red currant, cherry and wild strawberry; a spicy touch, not unlike Special Cuvee.
- To the palate: a subtle combination of structure, length and vivacity, with a tannic finish due to the adjunction of red wine; bubbles as fine as velvet; flavours of wild berries.
- Pair with Crayfish, lobster, one-side cooked salmon. Japanese cuisine or not-so-spicy Asian cuisine. Fruit based dessert: fruit soup, strawberry tart, raspberries.
- With its intimate and unusual flavours, Bollinger Rose can be served for afternoon tea, Bollinger-style. It is also perfect for a picnic on a summer afternoon, as a predinner drink or served with a fruity and tart dessert. To fully appreciate its unique style, bouquet and aromas, Bollinger Rose is best served between 10 and 12 Deg C.
Posted on 04/02/10 at 08.02
Bollinger Brut Rose
Tasting notes: Intense coordination, onion skin, very bright, very small, persistent bubbles. Repeated notes aromatically bouquet Bollinger, but more intense: pastries, cream, creams, pastry.
On the palate, reminiscent of the nose, with a high finesse on the palate, very subtle and elegant, salted and pastries, accompanied by ripe fruit. Very persistent.
Posted on 26/07/18 at 09.47
- View: Bollinger Champagne Bollinger Brut Rosé 70cl is strongly coloured, onion skin, very bright, very small, persistent bubbles.
- Nose: notes repeated Aromatically bouquet Bollinger, but more intense: pastries, cream, creams, pastry.
- Mouth: On the palate, reminiscent of the nose, with a high finesse on the palate, very subtle and elegant, salted and pastries, accompanied by ripe fruit. Very persistent.
TEMPERATURE: 4 to 6 º C
PAIRING: Appetizer, grilled lobster, baked, grilled salmon
WINEMAKING: The base wine fermented in old French oak chardonnay that has content. It was developed with reserve wines from great vintages to wine pinot noir that was added. The aging was carried out for 36 months in rhyme in the cellars.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier