Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum
Billecart Salmon (Champagne)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£116.10 + £10.80 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: VcommeVin (France)
£ You will receive 1.72 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Billecart Salmon
Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: delicate pink with golden highlights.
- Nose: elegant leading to a delicate bouquet of fine notes of red fruits.
- Mouth: The method of vinification gives a light and elegant attack followed by a fresh finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir.
CELLAR: Billecart Salmon.
Established by Nicolas François in 1818, Billecart Salmon is known within France and around the globe for fashioning the most elegant Champagnes, fully rounded Cuvées with the cleanest palate and eternal, seemingly ageless styling. Non-vintage French fizz does not get better than this. This stock...
Buy Billecart Salmon Wine:
Highlighted review about Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum
Posted on 26/02/14 at 16.28
Billecart Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum
- View: Its pale and glowing pink dress adorned with re fl ects warm and golden as her delicate bubbles give it a persistent mousse.
- Nose: A subtle and delicious flavor, bouquet of end notes of red fruit and citrus zest.
- Palate: precise and elegant palate, followed by a fi nal slightly raspberry and a beautiful freshness.
VINEYARD: Billecart Salmon
GRAPES: Pinot Black, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
PAIRING: Ideal with wild salmon or sushi
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C
Reviews 16/20 15/20 guides Bettane & Desseauve Revue du Vin de France 89/100 Parker Wine Guide 16/20 The Point (Special Champagne) 92/100 77/100 Wine Spectator Guide Richard Juhlin
More reviews about Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum
Posted on 04/08/13 at 05.28
Posted on 27/06/11 at 11.07
Champagne Billecart Salmon Rosé Magnum
It has a beautiful vivid colour. Smells of yeast and bakery. In the mouth it tastes like licorice. I would have accompanied it with a fatty fish.