Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
Billecart Salmon (Champagne)
£69.95 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£341.75 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£683.51 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 1.07 points for each unit bought
If you are looking for romance, look no further than Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé champagne. A standout in the world of rosé champagnes, this French wine is a delicate and flavourful offering from a company known for crafting fine champagnes for over 200 years. Founded in 1818 by Nicolas François Billecart and Elisabeth Salmon after their marriage, the brand has only grown in popularity since then, creating a firm place within the world of champagne.
Made using 40% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Noir, and 30% Pinot Meunier grapes that are vinified using a special, secret, family technique that has been passed down through the generations, this pale-pink rosé is a joy for all of the senses. The aromas of fresh wild fruit with a touch of citrus rise from the glass, leading into elegant flavours of red fruit that come across the palate tempered by a touch of citrus.
Try this sparkling, gourmet wine on its own as a refreshing and delicate aperitif before a meal. Its citrus notes make it the perfect accompaniment for fish while its fruit notes will make it a sublime addition to any dessert course. Of course, pairing it with good company and conversation will never be a bad idea, either.
Technical sheet · Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (40%), Pinot Meunier (30%), Pinot Noir (30%)|
|Pairing:||StartersFishSeafoodShrimpSnacks and appetizersSalmon|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Billecart Salmon
Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
View: Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé has a Pale salmon pink color, with a gold shade.
Nose: A nose of red fruits and fresh pear.
Mouth: Delicate fruit on the palate, elegant, and showing great finesse. Persistent mousse, with fine bubbles rising slowly.
PARING: ideal as aperitif, with wild salmon, sushi or some dessert with red fruits.
TEMPERATURE: 12 - 14ºC
Established by Nicolas François in 1818, Billecart Salmon is known within France and around the globe for fashioning the most elegant Champagnes, fully rounded Cuvées with the cleanest palate and eternal, seemingly ageless styling. Non-vintage French fizz does not get better than this. This stock...
Buy Billecart Salmon Wine:
Highlighted review about Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
Posted on 04/09/19 at 04.30
Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
More reviews about Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The production secrets and the vinification method of this cuvee go back to the origins of the House of Billecart-Salmon and have been handed down for seven generations. The Brut Rose is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir vinified as white wine with a small percentage of Pinot Noir vinified as wine.
- Its pale pink colour is adorned with warm glints of gold, and its delicate, slowly rising bubbles gives it a persistent mousse.
- This Cuvee unveils a subtle aroma leading to an elegant, delicate bouquet of fine notes of red fruits.
- A light elegant style, followed by a fresh finish.
- This Rose is an ideal partner to an apperitif, but can also accompany a dish of wild salmon or sushi.
- For dessert, it will add a sublime touch to red fruit flavours.
Posted on 04/02/10 at 08.02
Pairing: Ideal with appetizers, salmon or sushi.
Tasting notes: Pink Color pálidocon finasburbujas quesuben lentamenteofreciendo bright flashes. The aroma shows fine notes of red fruits and hints of citrus peels.
Careful vinification method used by the winery provides a yelegante fine palate with raspberry notasa frescocon end.
Posted on 09/05/18 at 12.39
- View: pale pink dress and radiant, adorned with golden hot and reflexes, delicate bubbles, persistent foam.
- Nose: a subtle and delicious aroma, a fine bouquet of red fruit and citrus peel.
- Mouth: elegant with a final strawberry, fresh and beautiful.
VINEYARD: Billecart Salmon
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir.
WINE PAIRING: with a dish of wild salmon or sushi, desserts made with red fruits.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%