Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve 375ml
Billecart Salmon (Champagne)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£21.75 + £6.52 Shipping (4 - 12 days)
Shipping: Passione Vino (Italy) Free shipping from £870.00 in this store
£ You will receive 0.33 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||37.5cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Billecart Salmon
Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve 375ml (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Yellow hay
- Nose: apple and aniseed freshness and a honeycomb background
- Palate: Good acidity. End with a point of density and mature lime.
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Noir
CELLAR: Billecart Salmon
Established by Nicolas François in 1818, Billecart Salmon is known within France and around the globe for fashioning the most elegant Champagnes, fully rounded Cuvées with the cleanest palate and eternal, seemingly ageless styling. Non-vintage French fizz does not get better than this. This stock...
Buy Billecart Salmon Wine:
Highlighted review about Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve 375ml
Posted on 26/02/14 at 16.28
Billecart Salmon Brut Reserve 375ml
- View: This wine to re fl ects pale gold is distinguished by the fineness of its bubbles rise slowly and abundant and persistent foam.
- Nose: Maturity tinted fresh fl eurie for this wine that exudes aromas of fresh fruit and ripe pear.
- Palate: A frank and precise attack, followed by a sparkling freshness. A rich bouquet reflecting its aging in traditional cellars.
VINEYARD: Billecart Salmon
GRAPES: Pinot Black, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
PAIRING: Ideal for an aperitif
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C
Reviews guides 15.5 / 20 Bettane & Desseauve 14.5 / 20 Revue du Vin de France 87/100 Parker Wine Guide 16/20 The Point (Special Champagne) 89/100 75/100 Wine Spectator Guide Richard Juhlin
More reviews about Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve 375ml
Posted on 10/12/13 at 05.59
Billecart Salmon Brut Reserve 375ml is masterful
Posted on 27/03/13 at 18.42
We use it between appetizers and entrees.
I will have to taste it again.
Posted on 14/01/13 at 04.44