William Fèvre Chablis 201875cl
William Fèvre Chablis 2018
Description of William Fèvre Chablis 2018
William Fèvre Chablis 2018 (Chardonnay)
- View: Golden bright and beautiful.
- Nose: notes of citrus, white pulp and flowers.
- Mouth: fresh, flexible and mineral notes.
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, fish, white meat, poultry and mushrooms.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12-14 ° C
How to serve
The history of wine-making in Chablis goes back to 865 AD with the development of vineyards by the monks of Saint-Martin-de-Tours on slopes facing the Serein River that cuts through that village. At that time and for the centuries that followed, the Chablis wine trade grew substantially thanks to the waterways that made it possible to supply Paris from Auxerre.More about the Winery
Reviews of William Fèvre Chablis 2018
- Very refined bouquet, developing citrus, white-fleshed fruit and floral notes. Fresh and supple, the wine is marked by mineral notes that are typical of the appellation.
- Fish dishes, grilled or in a light sauce, various seafood and oysters.