- View: Bright yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: aromas of white flowers, acacia, apple, lime, hazelnut and toasted almonds.
- Mouth: round, full, and very expressive enamel mineral. powerful and complex structure. Final with a subtle salty minerality.
VINEYARD: Chablis vineyards located in the northern department of Yonne in Burgundy, vineyards located on both sides and in the plain. Kimmeridgian chalky clay soil with subsoil.
AGEING: Aging on fine lees for 8 to 10 months to provide the structure, roundness and aromas and complex flavors of the wine.
PREPARATION: after pressing the grapes and juice place, you mostosd fermented in stainless steel tanks temperature controlled.
PAIRING: fish, chicken or beef.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”
“- Color a bright yellow
- The taste typical Chablis! Reflects the fruity type of Chardonnay perfectly again, the acid is finely tuned, supported by green apple and citrus flavors on the palate a fine fruit and some white flowers, slightly salty aftertaste minerality
- Allergens: Contains sulfites”