Pascal Bouchard Chablis Le Classique 201875cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Pascal Bouchard Chablis Le Classique 2018
Pascal Bouchard Chablis Le Classique 2018 (Chardonnay)
- View: Straw yellow with green highlights.
- Nose: intense and expressive citrus, exotic fruits and wild berry aromas. With minerals and herbs tones.
- Mouth: Intense, elegant, silky, fresh and citrus body. With good acidity and flavors of exotic fruits. Citric long end.
VINEYARD: Pascal Bouchard.
AGEING: 8 to 10 months in stainless steel casks on its lees.
PREPARATION: The grapes are subjected to a stripping process and soft pressing at cold temperatures to prevent oxidation of the must. fermentation is performed in stainless steel barrels at controlled temperatures. selected yeasts are added during the fermentation process. Wine is clarified and bottled after a long maturing process.
PAIRING: White meat, seafood, appetizers, pastas, risotto, salads, creamy desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 7-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Reviews of Pascal Bouchard Chablis Le Classique 2018
Pascal Bouchard Chablis Le Classique Chardonnay 2016
- The taste typical Chablis! Reflects the fruity type of Chardonnay perfectly again, the acid is finely tuned, supported by green apple and citrus flavors on the palate a fine fruit and some white flowers, slightly salty aftertaste minerality
- Allergens: Contains sulfites