Jean-Paul & Benoit Droin Chablis 201875cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Jean-Paul & Benoit Droin Chablis 2018
Jean-Paul & Benoit Droin Chablis 2018 (Chardonnay)
- View: gold, green and fresh reflections.
- Nose: generous and lively with hints of lemon, oyster shell and flint.
- Mouth: good volume, good stuff and good ending.
APPELLATION: Chablis.VINEYARD: generally shallow soils. Subsoil between gray marl and limestone beds, sometimes very rich in fossils of Exogyra virgula, a small oyster-shaped characteristic point of the middle and upper kimmeridgianas marl.GRAPES: Chardonnay.
AGING assembly after 8 to 10 months. Collage if necessary, light filtration and bottling.PREPARATION: pneumatic pressing. Sedimentation enzyme 12 to 24 at 15 °C, then native yeast fermentation in stainless steel tanks. systematically making malolactic fermentation.
PAIRING: meats, fish and seafood.
Reviews of Jean-Paul & Benoit Droin Chablis 2018
- View: pale greenish yellow.
- Nose: aromas of apple, pear and pineapple.
- Mouth: soft and very aromatic flavor in the mouth. Notes of fresh fruits and minerals.
VINEYARD: Jean-Paul & Benoit Droin
The Jean-Paul & Benoit Droin Chablis and cheese, good combination.
A Chablis is better to be discovered alone.
To take with semi firm cheeses.
I drank with my brothers.