Domaine Laroche (Chablis)
Product not available in United Kingdom
If you liked Domaine Laroche Chablis Saint Martin 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Domaine Laroche
Domaine Laroche Chablis Saint Martin 2010
TASTING NOTES OF Laroche Chablis Saint Martin 2010:
- View: pale yellow, greenish touch.
- Nose: good nose of citrus, lime peel and lemon.
- Boca: Tense palate crystalline precise and persistent.
VINES: Domaine Laroche
AGEING: 8 months on fine lees in stainless steel tanks.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Chateau de la Roche is situated around a manor house dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries, near the hamlet of Belle Croix, on the old "de la Pucelle" road linking Chinon to Tours used by Joan of Arc before crossing the Indre via the Port Hualt ford, on tuesday April 5th 1429. The property...
Buy Domaine Laroche Wine:
More reviews about Domaine Laroche Chablis Saint Martin 2010
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Domaine Laroche Chablis Saint Martin 2012
Reviews about Domaine Laroche Chablis Saint Martin 2011
Reviews about Domaine Laroche Chablis Saint Martin 2018
- It has an intense freshness typical of the area, with ripe white fruit and white blossom aromas.
- On the palate, its minerality gives a lingering finish...