Chablis 1er Cru
Domaine Laroche Chablis 1er Cru Les Vaudevey 201875cl
Domaine Laroche Chablis 1er Cru Les Vaudevey 2018
Description of Domaine Laroche Chablis 1er Cru Les Vaudevey 2018
Domaine Laroche Chablis 1er Cru Les Vaudevey 2018 (Chardonnay)
- View: bright golden color.
- Nose: Elegant nose is full of citrus flavors and mineral nuances.
- Mouth: spicy style with fine flavors of white fruits balanced by the freshness tasty. A long persistent mineral finish.
APPELLATION: Chablis 1er Cru
VINEYARD: Domaine Laroche
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay
AGEING: 9 months before a light filtration to preserve the natural character of the wine.
PREPARATION: pressing cluster. Vinified for 12 hours between 12 and 15 ° C in stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: ideal for single drink with oysters, seafood and smoked salmon. It also combines Asian food and light cheese.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 - 12 ° C
Chateau de la Roche is situated around a manor house dating back to the 16th and 17th centuries, near the hamlet of Belle Croix, on the old "de la Pucelle" road linking Chinon to Tours used by Joan of Arc before crossing the Indre via the Port Hualt ford, on tuesday April 5th 1429.More about the Winery
Reviews of Domaine Laroche Chablis 1er Cru Les Vaudevey 2018
- Racy in style with fine white fruit flavours balanced by zesty freshness.
- A long, lingering mineral finish.
- 100% Chardonnay.
Domaine Laroche Chablis Premier Cru Les Vaudevey 2015
I thought it was cheap for how good it is.