On your search cava on Drinks&Co you can discover, for example, Wine and Cava Cooler with the best prices in order to buy it now, in a 100% secured way and without leaving the chair. Don't think no more and buy a Wine service accessories right now with outstanding value for money from £12.10.
“The cava offers a bright gold colour with green reflects and fine bubbles. Floral spring notes on the nose and a light citric fruit touch with pleasant yeasty flavours. On the palate the wine offers a prudent entrance with fine and well integrated bubbles, good acidity in perfect harmony with a...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Palau Gazo Brut:
- View: pale yellow, fine bubbles and a perfect foam.
- Nose: aromas of yeast, a fruity base ripe apples, bananas and pineapple.
- Mouth: fine presence, slightly sweet attack, balanced, crisp, elegant, character.
GRAPES: 10% Chardonnay, 30%...”
“Penedes is situated to the Southwest of Barcelona and is the largest and most important wine producing region of Catalonia. Penedes can accommodate a wide variety of grapes and the wine makers of the region are not shy about experimenting, which takes place on a large scale. Due in part to this...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Rondel Brut:
- View: pale yellow, greenish hues. Good carbonic gas, slight formation of mousse.
- Nose: Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon), notes of dried fruit, toast, own their cellaring.
- Mouth: fresh, balanced, with light acidity....”
“CATA NOTES: Juvé y Camps Reserva de la Familia Brut Nature
- View: bright and attractive pale golden.
- Nose: deep, intense and alegante aroma, notes of ripe white fruit, memories of toast and a certain citrus background.
- Boca: integrated on the palate creamy foam. Fresh, spacious and...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Anna de Rosado Cava:
- View: Cherry strawberry color shades. Fine and pleasant bubbles.
- Nose: notes of red fruits and berries.
- Mouth: thin and light, good acidity and good balance. fresh and attractive finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir....”
“TASTING NOTES OF Anna de Codorniu Brut:
- View: Pale yellow, sparkling clean straw.
- Nose: fragrances of tropical fruits like pineapple and citrus, lime and grapefruit.
- Mouth: refreshing and balanced, very gently, citrus touches.
GRAPES: Chardonnay 70%, 15% Parellada,...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Gran Bach Brut:
- View: pale straw yellow. fine and well integrated into the wine bubble.
- Nose: primary scents of apple, citrus, almond blossom, toast, honey.
- Mouth: fine bubbles and balanced acidity.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada and Chardonnay....”