Elaboration of Vendrell Olivella Organic Brut 2011
Vendrell Olivella Organic Brut 2011
TASTING NOTES OF Vendrell Olivella Organic Brut 2011:
- View: gold.
- Nose: aromas of flowers and fruit white bone, also minerals.
- Mouth: well balanced and very elegant, smooth and fine finish.
VINEYARD: Vendrell Olivella
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel·lo.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
Reviews of Vendrell Olivella Organic Brut 2011
- View: Pale yellow with golden reflections
- Nose: citrus notes presents more integrated with ripe aromas of the aging process
- Palate: fruity touches are combined with creamy touches the aging process
After 40 months in the cellar (Gran Reserva) comes a cava from the fusion of past and future generations, the meticulous care, mixing the ancient art of winemaking and renovated modern touch
fine and persistent, forming a magnificent crown rosary and stable bubble
Cava bodied, elegance and balance.