Elaboration of Recaredo Intens Rosat Brut Nature Gran Reserva 2013
Recaredo Intens Rosat Brut Nature Gran Reserva 2013 (Monastrell, Garnacha and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Recaredo Intens Rosat Brut Nature Gran Reserva 2013:
- View: cherry red, violet reflections and fine bubbles.
- Nose: red fruit, balsamic and floral notes.
- Mouth: fruity, creamy, tasty and vinous.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Monastrell and Garnacha.
PAIRING: carpaccio, rice stews.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
When working with our vines, we act only when necessary and seek to ensure the natural balance of the vine, aiming to respect it as far as possible to achieve the best expression of every individual vintage. Therefore, our viticulture is based solely on dry farming, we harvest the grapes only by hand and make completely dry cavasMore about the Winery
Reviews of Recaredo Intens Rosat Brut Nature Gran Reserva 2013
- View: pale pink with fine bubbles.
- Nose: Aromatic notes of ripe red fruits; cherries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries. With spicy touches, balsamic notes, minerals and toast.
- Mouth: fresh and elegant taste, reminiscent of red fruits, with sour and sweet touches. It presents an effervescent texture to the palate. With a mineral and balsamic end.
GRAPES: Monastrell, Garnacha, Pinot Noir.
AGEING: This wine is aged 2 months on its lees and then aged 30 months in bottle before marketing and consumption.
PREPARATION: The grapes are pressed gently and macerated cold for 24 hours, then the juice is fermented in stainless steel tanks, using natural yeast. a second process of fermentation is then carried by the Charmat method. The wine is aged 2 months on its lees, filtered and bottled. Additionally añejándose remains 30 months in bottle before marketing and consumption.
PAIRING: Appetizers, white meats, seafood, salads, risotto, white pasta, creamy desserts and fruit.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 08.06 ° C
Recaredo Intens Rosat Brut Nature Gran Reserva 2014
Attractive and intense colour. Light aromas of yeast and bakery. I would say it was a Cava with good body.