Discover More About Our Products
Made from biodinamic agriculture, Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2012 is a sparkling wine characterised by the complexity and elegance that the Monastrell grape brings. It is an intriguing cava that, on every sip, lets itself be discovered from a different perspective, making the experience of its consumption a paused and, why not, reflexive act. A cava to discover the Monastrell and let one be seduced by its character.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Cava (Catalonia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Raventós i Blanc|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Macabeo, Monastrell, Mourvedre, Parellada, Xarel·lo|
Elaboration of Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2012
Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2012 (Macabeo, Monastrell, Mourvedre, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
- View: Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2012 shows a slightly pinkish
- Nose: Great complexity and elegance on the nose with pleasant citrus aromas and fresh fruit white.
- Mouth: With a very cool entrance and a good concentration of fruit on the palate, it is a highly recommended Cava. Your bubble is thin and exhibits notes of herbs and dried flowers very attractive, with a background of lees. Elegant and very good.
PAIRING: Rice, entrees, grilled turkey, fruit sorbets
Grapes: Macabeo, Xarel·lo, Parellada, Monastrell
CELLAR: Raventos i Blanc
How to serve
Raventos i Blanc Caves were founded by Josep Maria Raventos i Blanc in 1986. These 90 acres were handed down from generation to generation for over 500 years of history. It was just Josep Raventos, who in 1872 made the first dig in Spain and therefore the Raventos family is a driver of cava and the denomination in this country.More about the Winery
Reviews of Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2012
Raventós I Blanc de Nit Rose 2016
- Monastrell grapes impart a special complexity and elegance to De Nit, without affecting the rich freshness characteristic of all Raventos cavas.
- The grapes are harvested by hand and rapidly delivered to the winery, where they are processed via a gravity flow system.
- At each stage of the production process the atmosphere is controlled by dry ice. Assemblage is followed by bottle fermentation and ageing for at least 15 months in the neck-down position.