Raventós i Blanc de Nit 201175cl
Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2016
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Cava (Catalonia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Raventós i Blanc|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Macabeo, Monastrell, Parellada, Xarel·lo|
Description of Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2011
Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2011 (Macabeo, Monastrell, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
- View: Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2011 is slightly pinkish colour, its small percentage of Monastrell, and makes it a very special wine and gives complexity and elegance. Its bubble is thin.
- Nose: Displays notes of herbs and dried flowers very attractive, with a background of lees. Elegant and very good.
- Mouth: With a very cool entrance and a good concentration of fruit on the palate, it is a highly recommended Cava.
GRAPES: Macabeo, xarel.lo, Parellada and Monastrell
CELLAR: Raventos i Blanc
Raventos i Blanc Caves were founded by Josep Maria Raventos i Blanc in 1986. These 90 acres were handed down from generation to generation for over 500 years of history. It was just Josep Raventos, who in 1872 made the first dig in Spain and therefore the Raventos family is a driver of cava and the denomination in this country.More about the Winery
Reviews of Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2011
Raventós I Blanc de Nit Rose 2016
- Monastrell grapes impart a special complexity and elegance to De Nit, without affecting the rich freshness characteristic of all Raventos cavas.
- The grapes are harvested by hand and rapidly delivered to the winery, where they are processed via a gravity flow system.
- At each stage of the production process the atmosphere is controlled by dry ice. Assemblage is followed by bottle fermentation and ageing for at least 15 months in the neck-down position.