|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2000 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Cava (Catalonia, Spain)|
|Winery:||Raventós i Blanc|
|Grapes:||Macabeo, Monastrell, Parellada, Xarel·lo|
Elaboration of Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2000
Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2000 (Macabeo, Monastrell, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES OF Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2000:
- View: Wine attractive pale pink.
- Nose: aromas of fine aromatic grass on a background citrus blend.
- Mouth: The palate is creamy, fresh with well integrated carbonic.
VINEYARD: Raventos i Blanc
STAY IN BARRELS: Ages 15 months in bottle.
GRAPES: Macabeo (55%), Parellada (15%), Xarel • it (15%) and Mourvèdre (15%).
CONSUME: Serve at 8 °C. It combines well with all kinds of dishes.
How to serve
Raventos i Blanc Caves were founded by Josep Maria Raventos i Blanc in 1986. These 90 acres were handed down from generation to generation for over 500 years of history. It was just Josep Raventos, who in 1872 made the first dig in Spain and therefore the Raventos family is a driver of cava and the denomination in this country.More about the Winery
Reviews of Raventós i Blanc de Nit 2000
Raventós I Blanc de Nit Rose 2016
- Monastrell grapes impart a special complexity and elegance to De Nit, without affecting the rich freshness characteristic of all Raventos cavas.
- The grapes are harvested by hand and rapidly delivered to the winery, where they are processed via a gravity flow system.
- At each stage of the production process the atmosphere is controlled by dry ice. Assemblage is followed by bottle fermentation and ageing for at least 15 months in the neck-down position.