Raventós i Blanc (Cava)
Product not available in United States
£16.94 + £4.45 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.25 points for each unit bought
If you liked Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Raventós i Blanc
Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca 2013 (Chardonnay, Macabeu, Parellada, Pinot Noir and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES OF Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca 2013:
- View: bright straw yellow, limpid, clear, fine and constant bubble.
- Nose: fruity aromas, fine citrus aroma, light sensations of toast and a touch of butter, perfect combination of aging aromas and hints of fruit.
- Mouth: explosive, exuberant, fresh and firm fruit.
APPELLATION: VT Conca del Riu Anoia.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel·lo.
PAIRING: gustativamente complex dishes: stews, fish with sauces, baked, traditional Mediterranean rice.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Raventós i Blanc
Raventos i Blanc Caves were founded by Josep Maria Raventos i Blanc in 1986. These 90 acres were handed down from generation to generation for over 500 years of history. It was just Josep Raventos, who in 1872 made the first dig in Spain and therefore the Raventos family is a driver of cava and...
Buy Raventós i Blanc Wine:
More reviews about Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca 2013
Posted on 04/12/17 at 14.25
- View: Golden yellow bright, clean, fine bubbles, good rosary.
- Nose: very intense fresh fruit, prominent citrus, white...
Posted on 21/07/17 at 06.33