Privat Brut Nature Reserva 2017
Alta Alella (Cava)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£8.52 + £4.31 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.13 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Privat Brut Nature Reserva
If you liked Privat Brut Nature Reserva 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Alta Alella
Privat Brut Nature Reserva 2017 (Chardonnay, Macabeu, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
- View: Vibrant pale yellow with greenish hues.
- Nose: delicate fruity aromas which highlights green apple and pear, mixed with light citrus notes and green almonds.
- Mouth: It has a fresh and balanced input, with fine and persistent bubbles, when they hit the palate evoke notes of white fruits. delicate and sophisticated finish.
VINEYARD: Bodega Alta Alella. It is a family project that was established in the early nineties. Josep Maria Pujol winemaker-Busquets and his wife Cristina Guillén Can Genis acquired the property, located between the municipalities of Alella and Tiana in the province of Barcelona, south of Catalonia.
GRAPES: Xarel·lo, Macabeo, Parellada, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
AGEING: Aged for 15 to 20 months in the bottle. It is available immediately after disgorging.
PREPARATION: Manual harvest when the fruits are in their optimum ripeness; They are collected in small boxes. Strictly follow traditional production blank to keep the lightness of the wine. In order to extract the wort flower varieties are pressed lightly and then ferment in stainless steel tanks; It is important to note that each variety vinified separately. Finally the blend is made and bottled for the second fermentation according to the traditional method.
WINE PAIRING: Perfect as an aperitif, but also goes well with cheeses and cured meats.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 09.11 ° C
The vineyards at Can Genis are all planted on Sauló soil, one of the key distinguishing factors of Alella's wines. Sauló is an acidic, sandy soil with low limestone content, low organic matter and poor water retention. The estate is just 2 km from the Mediterranean, with the vineyards planted on...
Buy Alta Alella Wine:
More reviews about Privat Brut Nature Reserva 2017
Posted on 03/07/19 at 20.04
A beautiful colour. Reminds me of other sparkling wines, aromas of yeast. This Privat Brut Nature Reserva seemed fairly fresh.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Privat Brut Nature Reserva 2015
- View: straw yellow, greenish reflections. fine and persistent bubble.
- Nose: Aromatic, memories of green, citrus, good intensity, notes of chamomile, white flowers, a fresh, youthful.
- Mouth: tasty pear notes very well integrated carbonic, liveliness and freshness, flavors of green apple, grapefruit.
BODEGA: Alta Alella.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel·lo.
PAIRING: appetizers, seafood, grilled fish, rice light, a tuna steak with grilled vegetables.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%