Parxet Maria Cabané Gran Reserva 201175cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Parxet Maria Cabané Gran Reserva 2011
Parxet Maria Cabané Gran Reserva 2011 (Macabeo, Pansa Blanca and Parellada)
TASTING NOTES OF Parxet Maria Cabané Gran Reserva 2011:
- View: tone very pale green tinge, fine, persistent bubbles, with a tendency to form foam crown.
- Nose: Delicate and personalized with the seal of the Pansa Blanca nose.
- Mouth: broad, with personality and volume.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Pansa Blanca.
WINE PAIRING: suitable for all occasions, but particularly in support of consistent meals, sauced dishes and meats.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
Since 1920, Parxet has been producing cava in the Alella region north of Barcelona, home of the Pansa Blanca grape variety and the granite based Sauló soils. We work according to the traditional method of sparkling wine production, starting with selection of the vines and following the strictest respect for the natural product.More about the Winery
Reviews of Parxet Maria Cabané Gran Reserva 2011
It had a deep colour at first sight. The final reminded me of bakery flavours. It was light.
- View: Parxet Maria Cabane Gran Reserva 2009 shows a bright golden color.
- Nose: the nose stand out with character notes, ripe fruit, nuts, herbs, fine lees
- Taste: the wine good acidity, fine bubbles, fine bitter, powerful, rich presents
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Cava
GRAPES: White pansa, Macabeo, Parellada