The Parxet Brut Reserva is a sparkling wine made by Parxet from the region of Cava based on parellada, pansa blanca and macabeu. The Parxet Brut Reserva is the ideal sparkling to combine with hard cheese and grilled meats. Drinks&Co users evaluate this sparkling wine with 4 out of 5 points.
“- Parxet Brut Reserva Red Label is a sparkling wine produced in Parxet reserve Bodegas.
- it belongs to the O. D. Cava and consists of grapes Macabeo, Parellada and Pensal White.
- This cava has a pale yellow color with greenish and has a fine and persistent bubbles.
- It gives off intense fruit aromas.
- The palate is fresh and balanced.
- has a minimum aging of 2 years.
- Its alcohol content is 11, 5%. It is a cava that combines well with soft starters and raw seafood.
- Best served at a temperature of 7 ° C. You can enjoy now or over the next 5 years.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Parxet Brut Reserva 2013:
- View: pale, green reflections, fine and persistent bubbles to form foam crown.
- Nose: delidada and personalized with Pansa Blanca Alella seal nose.
- Mouth: broad, with personality and volume.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada and Pansa Blanca.
WINE PAIRING: all kinds of dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 7-8 °C”
“Pale with green highlights tone, fine and persistent tendency to form foam wreath bubble. Delidada and individual aroma with marked Pansa Blanca that its seal of Alella. The palate is broad, with personality and volume.”