Juvé y Camps (Cava)
Product not available in United States
+ £4.45 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save £0.67! (-6%)
Shipping: Tu Tienda Del Vino (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.16 points for each unit bought
It was the Spanish National Soccer Team that raised its glasses filled with Juvé y Camps Brut Rosé in 2010, to celebrate the victory of the FIFA World Cup. And if Juvé y Camps Brut Rosé is good enough for the Spanish champion, then it's of course good enough for us to try. And I promise, you won't regret trying this rosé from Juvé y Camps, one of the best cava producers Spain has to offer.
Technical sheet · Juvé y Camps Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Winery:||Juvé y Camps|
Best Spanish Wines in Asia 2009: bronze
Nariz de Oro 2009: bronze
Best Spanish Wines in Asia 2012: bronze
International Wine Challenge 2011: bronze
La Selección - Int. Schaumwein Trophy 2011: silver
La Selección - Int. Schaumwein Trophy 2010: silver
Wine and Spirits Competition 2010: bronze
If you liked Juvé y Camps Brut Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Juvé y Camps
Juvé y Camps Brut Rosé (Pinot Noir)
- View: Juvé y Camps Brut Rosé has a dark pink color.
- Nose: Delicate and intense bouquet, perfect harmony between floral and red fruit aromas with hints of honey and toast.
- Mouth: Intense, creamy, excellent length while showing a fruity attack maintaining freshness and liveliness.
VINEYARD: Juvé y Camps
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Noir
AGING: 3 years
PREPARATION: This pink cava has been produced from the "flower must" with a slight maceration of the grape varity Pinot Noir which comes from vines cultivated in the "Feixa 1" and "La Torre" in the ownership of Espiells.
ALCOHOL: 12% Vol.
Juvé y Camps
The winery Juvé i Camps opened in 1921, which sold its first sparkling wine under the "Juve". The winery is due to the union of Juve i Baqués Joan and Teresa Ferrer i Camps and now produces wines and sparkling wines as recognized as: Casa Vella D'Espiells, Ermita D'Espiells, La Miranda...
Buy Juvé y Camps Wine:
Highlighted review about Juvé y Camps Brut Rosé
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
More reviews about Juvé y Camps Brut Rosé
Posted on 04/11/15 at 12.27
- View: intense pink
- Nose: aromas of red fruit and vanilla
- Mouth: spicy, fruity, mineral
APPELLATION: Cava (Spain)
GRAPES: Pinot Noir,...
Posted on 06/07/15 at 11.33
- View: Juvé y Camps Rosé Brut has an intense cherry color
- Nose: Delicate and intense aroma of red fruits and hints of honey and flowers.
- Mouth: Lush and creamy intense...
Posted on 23/12/13 at 06.07
Juvé y Camps Brut Rosé Cava Brut Reserva has won a fan
Posted on 28/11/13 at 15.46
- View: Juvé & Camps Brut Rosé is pink.
- Nose: delicate and intense, with notes of cherry and strawberry, surrounded by hints of honey, toast and flowers. Very cool.