Product not available in United States
£6.95 + £5.09 Shipping (24h - 4 days)
Shipping: Paladar Plus (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.1 points for each unit bought
If you liked Gran Cordón Negro Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Freixenet
Gran Cordón Negro Brut (Parellada, Macabeo and Xarel·lo)
- View: Gran Cordón Negro Brut has a bright greenish yellow and fine, persistent bubbles, which is an excellent crown.
- Nose: fruity aromas predominate highlighting the background green apple and citrus: lemon peel.
- Mouth: The palate is fresh and light with excellent harmony between acidity and sugar and obvious notes of good parenting.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, xarel.lo
In 1861 Francesc Sala Ferrés founded Casa Sala, the first wine-exporting company in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. His son, Joan Sala Tubella, carried the business forward and after the wedding of Joan's daughter Dolors Sala Vivé to Pere Ferrer Bosch, the company entered the cava business. Pere Ferrer...
Buy Freixenet Wine:
Highlighted review about Gran Cordón Negro Brut
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- Sight: sight, Cava Grand Cordon Black presents a yellow color with greenish reflections, small and persistent bubbles forming a good crown
- Nose: The Grand Cordon Black Cava clear memories aromas of green apple and citrus fruits like lemon
- Palate: On the palate, the Grand...
More reviews about Gran Cordón Negro Brut
Posted on 29/11/15 at 19.53
Posted on 24/04/16 at 05.13
Posted on 23/07/15 at 11.52
Posted on 17/06/15 at 20.04
It has a nice colour. Strong aromas of yeast. The tastes a little bit oily in the mouth.