Gran Bach Brut
Product not available in United Kingdom
£5.06 + £4.31 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.08 points for each unit bought
If you liked Gran Bach Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Codorníu
Gran Bach Brut (Chardonnay, Macabeo, Parellada, Viura and Xarel·lo)
- View: pale straw yellow. Fine bubbles and well integrated into the wine.
- Nose: Aromas primary characteristic of the varieties used (apple, citrus, almond blossom) supplemented with aromas of like honey, toast, etc..
- Mouth: balanced acidity and fine bubbles.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Macabeo, Parellada, Viura
PAIRING: Appetizers and Desserts
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 9-11 ° C
Alcohol: 11.5% Vol
Codorníu is the story of a wine-producing family that dates back to the 16th century. It is the story, therefore, of a region and its progress, of the people of an area, of their creative and innovative ability, and their talent for constant improvement. In 1872, Josep Raventós Fatjó - pioneer of...
Buy Codorníu Wine:
Highlighted review about Gran Bach Brut
Posted on 14/11/13 at 11.22
Gran Bach Brut
Great Bach Brut is ideal for desserts, best snack for get more out of their pastries fresh touches that combine well with chocolate cakes (for example), as the birthday with we provide a couple of days with my mother and brothers.
It is a balanced and fine and nice bubble cava. Try it and tell me!
More reviews about Gran Bach Brut
Posted on 03/01/11 at 10.40
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: fresh fruit, dried herbs, fine
lees, floral. Palate: fresh, fruity, flavourful, good acidity
- Score: 88
Posted on 03/12/18 at 08.46
- View: pale straw yellow. fine and well integrated into the wine bubble.
- Nose: primary scents of apple, citrus, almond blossom, toast, honey.
- Mouth: fine bubbles and balanced acidity.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada and Chardonnay.
WINE PAIRING: as a snack or as an accompaniment to caps.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
Posted on 23/01/13 at 05.08