Gramona Celler Batlle 2007
Caves Gramona (Cava)
Technical sheet · Gramona Celler Batlle
If you liked Gramona Celler Batlle 2007, you may also enjoy...
Description · Caves Gramona
Gramona Celler Batlle 2007 (Macabeu and Xarel·lo)
Straw yellow with new gold reflections. With its excellent ripeness and freshness at the same time reminds us of white fruit, frank flashes of herbs,
pine, oak moss, vanilla, puff pastry, custard, nuts, toffee, praline, dried apricots. Very good mouth opening. Small bubble which in turn lets us enjoy a glyceric texture that we
immerses feeling full, corporeal pleasure. Expressive retronasal that confirms the maturity and long notes
raising the nose with a whisper of mineral notes. Long finish with hints of fruit.
Pairing: This cava will make us enjoy all the delights of the great delicacies, and feel free to try it without a good company.
Behind great products, we usually find a long family history. In 2011, the 5th generation of Gramona celebrated the 130th anniversary of this family saga which has been creating excellent products since 1881. The main priorities of this traditional company are the respect for their heritage and...
Buy Caves Gramona Wine:
Highlighted review about Gramona Celler Batlle 2007
Posted on 05/08/18 at 23.24
Gramona Celler Batlle 2007
More reviews about Gramona Celler Batlle 2007
Posted on 13/11/19 at 14.24
TASTING NOTES Gramona Celler Batlle Gran Reserva Brut 2007:
- View: Straw yellow, gold bright reflections. Fine bubbles with a thin and delicate crown.
- Nose: impressive aromatic expression, with white fruit and herbal notes with hints of parenting: pine, oak moss, vanilla, puff pastry, custard, nuts, toffee, praline, dried apricots.
- Mouth: a very expressive dry cava, with very good opening on the palate, very tasty and delicate, creamy, unctuous texture, very clear maturity reflected in a great freshness background. Carbonic perfectly integrated, excellent acidity. Long finish with hints of fruit. One of the finest champagnes, seriously tasty.
BODEGA: Caves Gramona
GRAPES: Macabeo and Xarel·lo.
Posted on 31/10/18 at 16.30
- This cava belongs to the D. O. Cava.
- In view it has a straw yellow color with golden hues.
- The fine bubbles form a fine and delicate crown.
- It has aromas of white fruit and herbal notes mixed with notes of aging.
- It's a dry cava, with a good entrance, its route is delicate and tasty, with a creamy and unctuous texture.
- excellent acidity and a long aftertaste is perceived.
- Rests in bottle with cork for more than 8 years.
- This cava combines with all kinds of dishes.
Posted on 27/06/18 at 03.41
BODEGA: Gramona S. A.
Aging in rhyme over 10 years.
Organic viticulture since no herbicides or chemical pesticides are applied.
Varieties: Xarel·lo and Macabeo
Serving temperature: between 8 and 10 ° C
Presentation: with an elegant case
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Gramona Celler Batlle 2006
Reviews about Gramona Celler Batlle 2004
Reviews about Gramona Celler Batlle 2002