Freixenet Casa Sala 200775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Freixenet Casa Sala 2007
Freixenet Casa Sala 2007 (Parellada and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Casa Sala 2007:
- View: pale yellow, intense golden reflections elegant fine bubble and a persistent crown.
- Nose: frank and elegant, with good intensity, pastry memories, lots of white candied fruit, toasted nuts and pleasant.
- Mouth: broad step, with certain volume, long-haul, elegant and tasty, very suggestive golosas points, well balanced fruit, notes of long aging, good acidity, discreet touches of citrus, a grateful freshness, a persistent fruity finish, smoked and dried fruits retronasally.
GRAPES: 75% and 25% Xarel·lo Parellada.
PAIRING: meats and roasts.
In 1861 Francesc Sala Ferrés founded Casa Sala, the first wine-exporting company in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. His son, Joan Sala Tubella, carried the business forward and after the wedding of Joan's daughter Dolors Sala Vivé to Pere Ferrer Bosch, the company entered the cava business. Pere Ferrer Bosch came from the family that owned La Freixeneda, a family estate in existence since the 13th Century and located in the Alt Penedès region. The business grew and the first labels for Freixenet Casa Sala cava appeared. From the beginning, it was decided to concentrate exclusively on the production of cava, a natural sparkling wine, following the method used in the Champagne region (France) since the 18th century. They built their cellars in the town of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia in Catalonia, Spain. The town is located in the heart of the Penedès, a region famous since Roman times for the quality of the wine produced there.More about the Winery
Reviews of Freixenet Casa Sala 2007
Nice colour. Smells of yeast and bakery. I noticed the 2006 a little astringent.
Freixenet Vintage Casa Sala 2006
- View: Freixenet Casa Sala Nature 2005 has bright golden.
- Nose: aromatic notes with character, ripe fruit, nuts, herbs, fine lees
- Mouth: This is a good wine acidity, fine bubbles, fine bitter, powerful, rich
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Cava
GRAPES: Parellada, xarel.lo