You will like to know that…
The company Codorníu which produces this excellent cava has existed since 1551, making it the oldest company in Spain. Today the brand enjoys national and international fame.
The grape varieties used for the Codorniu Brut are: Macabeo, Xarel.lo y Parellada. It has a bouquet of citrus fruits and almond blossoms. On the palate, this cava forms fine bubbles and balanced freshness. The Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel·lo are the most popular and traditional grape varieties for producing cava. Only wines produced in a traditional way can be called "cava". If they are not produced according to the traditional method, they are given the general term sparkling wine.
It is a very versatile cava ideal for tapas, seafood and fish.
Elaboration of Codorniu Brut
Codorniu Brut (Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel·lo)
- Eye:Cava Codorníu Brut has a pale straw yellow color. Thin, persistent and well-integrated bubble
- Nose: Cava Codorníu Brut brings us primary aromas typical of the varieties used (citrus, almond blossom, etc.), accompanied by a brioche background and nuts from the long aging on lees
- Mouth: Cava Codorníu Brut has fine bubbles and a balanced freshness, even in the sweetest dosages
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: It is recommended to serve between 6 and 8 ºC
- ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 11.5º
How to serve
Codorníu is the story of a wine-producing family that dates back to the 16th century. It is the story, therefore, of a region and its progress, of the people of an area, of their creative and innovative ability, and their talent for constant improvement.More about the Winery