Product not available in United States
£5.07 + £4.45 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.08 points for each unit bought
If you liked Carta Nevada Dulce, you may also enjoy...
Description · Freixenet
Carta Nevada Dulce (Macabeo, Parellada, Viura and Xarel·lo)
- View: Carta Nevada Dulce is straw yellow, clean and bright and your bubble, medium size, good crown form
- Nose: It has light floral aromas
- Mouth: consistent structure in the mouth, half due to aging
GRAPES: 33% Macabeo 33% 33% Xarel.lo parellada
In 1861 Francesc Sala Ferrés founded Casa Sala, the first wine-exporting company in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. His son, Joan Sala Tubella, carried the business forward and after the wedding of Joan's daughter Dolors Sala Vivé to Pere Ferrer Bosch, the company entered the cava business. Pere Ferrer...
Buy Freixenet Wine:
More reviews about Carta Nevada Dulce
Posted on 03/12/18 at 08.46
- View: Straw yellow low layer and good effervescence.
- Nose: hints of peach, caramel and white fruits.
- Mouth: fresh, fruity, sweet and slightly spicy step,...
Posted on 13/03/13 at 04.58