Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature
Product not available in United Kingdom
£3.47 + £4.31 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Tu Tienda Del Vino (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.05 points for each unit bought
If you liked Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bach
Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature (Macabeo, Parellada, Viura and Xarel·lo)
- View: It has a pale yellow color.
- Nose: Delicate aromas of the varietals such as citrus, apples and almond flower, entwined with essences obtained from rearing such as honey and bakery notes.
- Mouth: soft and very tasty entrance, where shows its balanced acidity and sparkling bubbles. Final long and persistent.
VINEYARD: Masia Bach. This winery, which is part of the Codorniu Group, is located on the farm Can Estrada, in the municipality of the town of Sant Esteve Sesrovires in the province of Barcelona, to the south of Catalonia. They have more than 365 hectares of vineyards distributed throughout the Penedes region.
GRAPES: Xarel·lo, Parellada and Chardonnay.
AGEING: Aged for 9 months on its lees in the bottle before disgorgement.
PREPARATION: Manual harvest. Once the fruits hold destemmed and each variety separate press until 60% of the must. Subsequently subjected to alcoholic fermentation in the first stainless steel tank at a controlled temperature between 15-17 ° C. varieties are then mixed and bottled for a second fermentation in the glass.
WINE PAIRING: Perfect to accompany grilled fish, seafood, hors d'oeuvres and canapes, nuts or savory tarts. It is also an excellent snack.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° C
The history of Bach takes us back to 1915 when the brothers Pere and Ramón Bach i Escopet moved to Sant Esteve Sesrovires from Barcelona and purchased the "Can Estrada" estate, which dates back to the XVIII century. Thanks to the revenues they obtained from the cotton trade, the Bach brothers...
Buy Bach Wine:
Highlighted review about Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature
Posted on 03/06/19 at 15.37
Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature
More reviews about Bach Extrisimo Brut Nature
Posted on 28/07/17 at 12.39
- View: Bach Brut Nature is pale straw yellow color , fine bubbles and well integrated into the wine
- Nose: primary , typical of the varieties used (apple , citrus , almonds ) completed with the aromas of aging , such as honey , toast , etc. . )
- Mouth: Fine bubbles and balanced acidity
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL :
TEMPERATURE: between 6 and 8 ° C
PAIRING: ideal accompanying nuts, savory pies , canapés , etc. .
GRAPES : Macabeo , Xarello , Parellada
Posted on 28/07/17 at 12.38
- View: Straw yellow clear, fine bubble
- Nose: As subtle as to be almost imperceptible but very light touch with fresh and fresh fruit
- Mouth: Explosion of carbon, too many bubbles that hide a touch of green apple, with a short final
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada xarel-lo and
Posted on 28/07/17 at 12.01
- View: Bach Extrisimo Brut Natural is amarilo straw color , bright and shiny.
- Nose: complex derived from the chardonnay grape that soothes and brings tropical fruit notes .
- Mouth: Overall it is a product gustatívamente harmonious and balanced with a pleasant aftertaste that makes you want another drink.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL : 11.5 %
TEMPERATURE: between 6 and 8 ° C.
PAIRING : Suitable for before, during and after meals
GRAPES : xarel.lo, Parellada , Macabeo and Chardonnay.